FISHING CHARTER - SHARE?

Mexico-Baja California Sur: Fishing in Baja

Moderator: Bob Fisher

gracek312

FISHING CHARTER - SHARE?

Post by gracek312 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:29 am

Hi guys -

We will be in Cabo from Dec 28th to Jan 4th, and are looking for people to share fishing charters with on any day between 12/29 - 1/3.

Ideally, we'd like to go fishing on 2-3 days of our trip, and this being a vacation, our schedule is wide open to agree to the dates on which you are available/willing - except for New Year's Day, which is probably not available for most fishing companies, I assume.

We'd be interested in having 1-5 more people to divide the cost, and multiply the fun while out on the water. What kind of a boat we get will depend on how many are available to fish on any given date. We'd also be interested in joining other charters if there is room.

We are interested in fishing for whatever is biting and edible (though marlin and tuna would be great) - and have our fingers crossed that the waters cool down enough to bring in Yellowtails. Who knows... stranger things have happened!

Any fishing tips or suggestions would be appreciated too, as we are new to fishing in Cabo and really have no idea or preference as to which company we should use or avoid.

Anyhow - if anyone is interested, let me know ASAP, please. You can e-mail me at gracekeh @ mac.com at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Grace.

Return to “FISHING IN BAJA. BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR, MEXICO”