2006 TAHOE® Q6 SKI/FISH

Indiana: Fishing in Indiana with Tim McDaniel! Indiana Fishing Reports... Fishing for Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Crappie and Freshwater Stripers.

Moderators: Bob Fisher, twmcdaniel

twmcdaniel

2006 TAHOE® Q6 SKI/FISH

Post by twmcdaniel » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:05 pm

Warmed up here for a couple of days then back to high winds and rain. Friggin tornadoes east of us several miles! Raining today then getting colder, supposed to be around freezing on Saturday - was hoping to get out fishin.... IN MY NEW BOAT!!!

I broke down and bought another 4.3V6 Fish and Ski type boat to at least be about to get out on the lakes around here and do some fishing when the weather gets nice. I wanted to get a bass boat but the better half talked me into a more practical boat for both fishing and cruising around having fun in.

I bought a 2006 Tahoe Q6 SF 20'6" (fish finder, trolling motor, live well, fish seats). It's white with Black & Yellow trim. Cost too much money but what the hell, I'll just stay in debt the rest of my life I guess but at least I'll get to fish more before I kick off!

I'll get some pictures to post on the forums, hoped to get out this weekend and get some shots of her (the boat too)!!

Bob Fisher
Administrator

New boat - what the hell!

Post by Bob Fisher » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Can't wait to see the pics of your new boat you walloping wallaby!

Just a reminder... If it's getting down to FREEZING down there, you had better make sure that the block doesn't crack. Like someone elses we know! I know that you just bought it, BUT is it winterized at the moment? Also, is it in your driveway, your garage or in storage? Can't wait to see the photos of 'her'!

Have you still got the Dodge 4x4 Durango to pull it. What donk does it have in it, a 5.7 liter hemi?
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

twmcdaniel

Weekend Pics

Post by twmcdaniel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:46 am

If the weather clears up maybe I'll take her out on Sunday down to Lake Monroe in Bloomington - about an hour south. If so, I'll get some photo's - it's not that little sissy-yellow one that shows on the website (no offense to others who may have one, just not for me)!

Yep, still have the Durango (that ate my baby) with the 5.7 liter HEMI - that's right, it's got a HEMI... I'm lovin' that Hemi with the gas prices these days too! Glad I have such a short commute - right down the hall to the office :D

I learned my lesson about cracking blocks in boats (as well as busting out sprinkler systems) when the weather gets cold. I know where all 4 of the drain plugs for the new boat are located and ensured after the dealer started her up for me that we drained the water - don't want to have a boat that I have to get the paddles out to go anywhere!

I keep her in a rented boat storage (covered with a locked door). Hope that helps keep the riff-raff away from it!

sportfishbabe

Memories...nothing but memories...

Post by sportfishbabe » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 am

Lake Monroe?

Sigh..... more old memories.

moikey
Mechanical/Technical

Pictures

Post by moikey » Tue May 16, 2006 4:51 am

Can't seem to find them anywhere? Did I misplace them??
Eat more NIKU...

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Tims' pics

Post by Bob Fisher » Tue May 16, 2006 1:13 pm

Moikey,

Tim sent me a mega high resolution photo of his new boat and Dodge Durango taken from about a mile away

I've cropped it and made two versions for you to peruse

Unfortunately Tim is no longer with us...

He's in Florida, fishing and partaying for a week!!! the bass-tud!!!
Attachments
Tahoe_01.jpg
Tahoe SKI-n-FISH & Dodge Durango 5.7 Liter Hemi
Tahoe_01.jpg (27.31 KiB) Viewed 7672 times
Tahoe_02.jpg
Tahoe SKI-n-FISH & Dodge Durango 5.7 Liter Hemi
Tahoe_02.jpg (34.29 KiB) Viewed 7671 times
Rasta-Man.jpg
This was the original he sent me... or was it?
Rasta-Man.jpg (30.38 KiB) Viewed 7668 times
Last edited by Bob Fisher on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

twmcdaniel

The New ME!!

Post by twmcdaniel » Thu May 25, 2006 12:24 am

Bobby, you should get a job at the local hair studio. I like my new look!

The Rasta Man...

Return to “FISHING IN INDIANA”