San Francisco Fishing Charters - Flash Fishing Report 11-18

San Francisco Bay Area Anglers, Guides, Fishing Charter Captains, Bait and Tackle Stores: Post your San Francisco Bay Area fishing reports and fishing photos here! Albacore, Halibut, Sturgeon and Stripers!

Moderator: Bob Fisher

Capt Steve Talmadge

San Francisco Fishing Charters - Flash Fishing Report 11-18

Post by Capt Steve Talmadge » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 pm

It is good to be back on the water. I moved the boat over to Martinez late Friday. I worked on the boat all day yesterday (Saturday). Changing everything over to Sturgeon/ Bass day and night trips. I decided to fish Saturday night with a few friends. The Idea was to check everything out so far. So we went out last night to the first row of ships to fish the outgo. My friend Peter Brooks from Castro Valley landed his first ever keeper sturgeon. It went 48 inches or 47.5 inches. Fishermen round up!! The fish took salmon roe at the beginning of the tide. Water temp was 59.7 and we were in 36 feet of water. Get this Peter also released his first ever keeper sturgeon. Some day he might fight it again when it is larger. I have some more work to do on the boat today and then the next charter is Tuesday. Enjoy the photos.
Attachments
Sturgeon.jpg
My friend Peter Brooks from Castro Valley landed his first ever keeper sturgeon. It went 48 inches or 47.5 inches
Sturgeon.jpg (33.18 KiB) Viewed 2641 times
Flash Fishing
Capt Steve Talmadge
San Francisco Bay Area Fishing Charters
http://www.flashfishing.net

Return to “SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA FISHING REPORTS”