San Francisco Fishing Charters - Flash Fishing Report 03-05

San Francisco Bay Area Anglers, Guides, Fishing Charter Captains, Bait and Tackle Stores: Post your San Francisco Bay Area fishing reports and fishing photos here! Albacore, Halibut, Sturgeon and Stripers!

Moderator: Bob Fisher

Capt Steve Talmadge

San Francisco Fishing Charters - Flash Fishing Report 03-05

Post by Capt Steve Talmadge » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey Sportsmen,

Well the weekend was tough for me , all we could scrape up was shakers, And a friend of mine, Burrito Ben put me to shame! He was fishing just above me and limited his boat of three. They landed 47”, 54” and a 65.5” sturgeon. What a trip they had. This was Sunday and we were between the Glomar buoys and the first row of ships. Water temp was 54.5 and the fish came on the ebb and flood. Ben’s boat used row/grass and eel/grass combos, same as us! That’s Fishing! Yesterday I had a very light load of one. The conditions are so good now I will even go with one as I wanted to fish. Anyway Tony from Livermore went home with 2 limits! He had a 51” sturgeon and a 7 and 16 lb bass. He also earned a free trip with me for releasing a bass over 30 lbs. As soon as we took the photo he released a 38 lb bass. She was 43.5 “ and had a 27 “ girth. Congratulation to Tony! We fished between the Glomar buoys and the first row of ships. The sturgeon took eel/pile worm combo and the bass took a bullhead. We had a golden bullhead working. It produced 5 runs and 3 landed fish. I will be back on the water tomorrow and through the weekend even if I go by myself. The conditions are very good now! I will be fishing! Enjoy the photos.

Captain Steve Talmadge
Flash Sport Fishing
Attachments
3-4-h-w.jpg
3-4-h-w.jpg (52.94 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
3-4-g-w.jpg
3-4-g-w.jpg (62.35 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
3-4-f-w.jpg
3-4-f-w.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
3-4-d-w.jpg
3-4-d-w.jpg (30.07 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
3-4-c-w.jpg