San Francisco Fishing Charters Flash Fishing Report 05-15-08

San Francisco Bay Area Anglers, Guides, Fishing Charter Captains, Bait and Tackle Stores: Post your San Francisco Bay Area fishing reports and fishing photos here! Albacore, Halibut, Sturgeon and Stripers!

Moderator: Bob Fisher

Capt Steve Talmadge

San Francisco Fishing Charters Flash Fishing Report 05-15-08

Post by Capt Steve Talmadge » Fri May 16, 2008 3:51 pm

San Francisco Fishing Report

Flash Fishing - San Francisco Fishing Charters

Hi fellow sportsmen,

Well after going to a wedding in Bodega Bay on Saturday and having Mothers day BBQ on the boat Sunday, it was good to be back fishing again. Yesterday I had a mixed group of 6 fishermen. We had everything from smoked yellowtail to Russian BBQ. The new BBQ was smoking and you should see the leftovers. And the fishing was very good also! We worked are way around from the Rock, Angel Island and to Red Rock. The best bite was during the end of the flood and when the tide went slack I used the boat to bump us along which produced some fish. We ended the day with 11 halibut to 19lbs and 2 bass to 8lbs. We lost one around 15lbs at the net, ooops! The hotter baits seemed to work the best. We had missed a lot of fish, a lot of half baits and missing baits so check your bait , you don’t want to be fishing on credit! We got great bait from Dyno at S F. The tides are prime now and the weather is great. I am booked through Monday so I will report then. Enjoy the photos.
Attachments
R-5.jpg
Halibut
San Francisco
Flash Fishing Charters
R-5.jpg (55.1 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
R-4.jpg
Halibut
San Francisco
Flash Fishing Charters
R-4.jpg (73.24 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
R-3.jpg