Here ya go Rusty...
VARIOUS FISHING PHOTOS 1970's
Fishing reports and discussion for Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Albany, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Carnarvon, Exmouth and everywhere else.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- SAFETY BAY BOAT RAMP 1970's: Bob with a King George Whiting, some Skippy and other stuff. Mark, Nev and Des in the background. bonus: the Holden Sandman and the sportfishing boat!
- Bob-Safety-Bay-01.jpg (48.14 KiB) Viewed 2640 times
- SAFETY BAY BOAT RAMP 1970's: Kim Booth with some Skippy. Mark and Nev in the background...
- Kim-Booth-Safety-Bay-01.jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
- SAFETY BAY BOAT RAMP 1970's: Bob back at the Safety Bay Ramp with some Samsons and Morwong caught on a Penn Jig Master on 10kg off Safety Bay, Western Australia.
- Bob-Safety-Bay-Samsons-01f.jpg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 2619 times
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher