sold the big ally and now have more economical and easier boat to launch etc in my twilight years heheheheh
18' swiftcraft early 80s vintage
115 hp mercury ( loves mercs so easy to service) 2006 model
160l fuel tank
new floor, reglassed bottom, will strip and paint the uppers over the next couple of mths.
furuno 585 sounder with airmar transducer
gme vhf and gme 27 meg radios
garmin plotter with blue card
all in all a wicked sea boat and its allready catching fish.
Got a fishing boat you've worked on or are still working on... Bought a new fishing boat and want to share your pride and joy with others? (or just brag!)
Moderator: Bob Fisher
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Forum MODERATOR Fishing in Esperance
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:43 am
- Location: Esperance, Western Australia
- da boat 02.jpg (51.01 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
- da boat 01.jpg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
I live with fear sometimes she lets me go fishing!!!!!!!!