We welcome your 4WD/Tow Vehicle Photos, Reports, Success or Horror Stories.
Moderator: Bob Fisher
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:27 am
- Location: Hidden Valley, California
I got this 1988 Jeep Comanche for my son this weekend. It's a 5 speed, 4x4, inline six with 150,000 miles. Overall fairly good condition. He's really liking it so far - except for the 15mpg but he wanted a truck. My 5.9 diesel gets 18mpg and weighs a little more but diesel is slightly more expensive too.
- Seat bottoms are worn but overall interior is clean.
- P5180186.jpg (156.75 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
- P5180183.jpg (180.25 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
- P5180180.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
- another shot
- P5180177.jpg (154.88 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
Eat more NIKU...
- Forum MODERATOR Fishing W.A. & Australia
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:42 pm
- Location: Just outta BrisVegas