my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishing the Esperance region in the south eastern corner of Western Australia. Latest Beach Fishing and Boat Fishing reports from local correspondent Russell Stone. Bream, Mulloway, Snapper, Salmon, Groper...

Moderator: rusty

rusty
Forum MODERATOR Fishing in Esperance

my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rusty » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:55 am

well here we are and another week has flown by, seem to have heard that before aye, planned on a sunday sojourn out in scimitar and had to much vino on saturday night so had a bit of a lay day.
fitted new props to the big boat so am keen to try them out, will do on thursday as its my day off, my mate steve got into the pinkies on sunday somewhere west of esperance, he bagged out and so did his mates boat, wiil have to try to get it out of him but at the moment he is being secretive :P
the weather at last seems to have broken and its looking great for the next week or so, just heard the weather report for exmouth & corall bay and looks like they are going to get a flogging, i still have a prob uploading pics seems they are to bigger file so bob help!!!! iff you read this.
went to the new fish supply in town on saturday arvo and was spun out as they have live crays and the biggest crabs i have ever seen, the biggest was 7.5 kgs and at $60.00 per kg was a tad expensive they had 3 types of crabs, snow crabs from 50-110 m
and spiny crabs from 110-200m and then there was the giant
sthn king crabs from 250-100m and man i would not like to tangle with those suckers anyways enough rambling gotta go as the dragon has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Re: my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bob Fisher » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:00 pm

rusty wrote:I still have a prob uploading pics seems they are to bigger file so bob help!!! If you read this...
Jeez mate I sent you a big email explaining how to do it and then a PM (or two) with some questions...

Are you having problems uploading:

1) thru the submissions page or
2) adding attachments to a forum post?
rusty wrote: ... planned on a sunday sojourn out in Scimitar and had to much vino on saturday night so had a bit of a lay day...
I had too much Napa Valley Grape Juice last night. I'm grumpy this morning and I've gotta head off to work soon... arrgghhh....
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Bob Fisher
Administrator

PROBLEMS UPLOADING IMAGES!!!!

Post by Bob Fisher » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:59 am

OY! :!: :!: :!:

Looks like you just uploaded a big image through the submissions page AND you also attached three images to a forum post!!!

Way to go Rusty! :wink:

Did you do anything different this time mate :?: :?: :?:

Cheers
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

rusty

all new gear!!!

Post by rusty » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:58 am

nah not much different, aprt from new computer, new olypus camera and playing with photo shop, also now have wireless broadband.

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Re: all new gear!!!

Post by Bob Fisher » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:00 am

rusty wrote:nah not much different, apart from new computer, new olypus camera and playing with photo shop, also now have wireless broadband.
ummm... that sounds like EVERYTHING is different... :wink:
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

rusty

pics

Post by rusty » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:03 am

got approx 45 pics to upload and vet and then send some, bit of new territory for mew so be patient ok :?

Return to “FISHING IN ESPERANCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”