Western Australia-Pilbara Region: Fishing reports from Port Hedland, general discussion on fishing and boating in the incredible Northwest of Western Australia. Fishing for Sailfish, Mulloway, Barramundi, Trevally, Queenfish, Barracuda and more.
Moderator: Bob Fisher
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Shanes got the Port Hedland Harbour prawn scene figured out
- Shane smoking a Port Hedland Harbour prawn
- Prawns_005.jpg (86.82 KiB) Viewed 4173 times
- Day off + fishing + crabbing x beer = afternoon poppy naps with full belly. :)
Shalise scoffed herself with Mud Crab. Thats my girl.
- Shane&Shalise.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 4170 times
- A feed of Port Hedland Muddies
- Muddy.jpg (84.99 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher