Help me buy a present for my Dad!

Western Australia-Pilbara Region: Fishing reports from Karratha and Dampier, general discussion for fishing and boating in the incredible Northwest of Western Australia. Fishing for Marlin, Sailfish, Sharks, Mackeral, Trevally, Cod, Red Emporer, Barramundi and more...

Moderator: Luke Groen

Jade

Help me buy a present for my Dad!

Post by Jade » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:47 am

Hi Everyone,
Thought you guys might be able to help me out. My Dad lives in Karratha and LOVES fishing. It's his birthday soon and I thought I'd go with the fishing theme. So the dilemma is I'm totally clueless when it comes to any thing fish related. I thought maybe a gift voucher to a tackle shop or something along those lines or maybe even a trip on a fishing charter?? Sound ok? If anyone could give me advice on what shops to go with or any other ideas it would be much appreciated.
Cheers, Jade.

Bob Fisher
Administrator

Fishing Present

Post by Bob Fisher » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:46 pm

Anybody got some suggestions for Jade?
Capt. Aussie Bob Fisher
SportfishWorld, LLC.

Jay Burgess

Post by Jay Burgess » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:10 am

Voucher would probably be your best bet, that way he could spend it on what he wanted. If he has his own boat he probably wouldn't be interested in a charter, well less so than a voucher at adventure sports.

Luke Groen
Forum MODERATOR Fishing Karratha Dampier

Post by Luke Groen » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:40 am

G'day Jade welcome to the forums!

Personaly I would choose the voucher option, that way he can choose what he wants and it would be 10x easier then choosing somthing for him! As for a charter, could be worth it if he dosnt get out in a boat much!

Adventure Sports has a huge variety of fishing gear.

Cheers
Luke Groen
Moderator & SFW Correspondant

Jade

Post by Jade » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:41 am

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll go with the voucher, seems to be the easiest option.
Cheers, Jade

Oaki06

Re: Help me buy a present for my Dad!

Post by Oaki06 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey guys. I am having trouble finding some good baby shower favors for my friend’s daughter’s baby shower. Actually she is busy with other preparations and handed me task of choosing cheap yet quality favour. No idea coming up right now. I have explored web too but not going anywhere. Please suggest me something.

MathewCox

Re: Help me buy a present for my Dad!

Post by MathewCox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

I definitely recommend the voucher, it's my first option every time I have to give a gif to someone, is better for them to spend it on what they want :roll:

Return to “FISHING KARRATHA AND DAMPIER, PILBARA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”