Some questions for the devs

Western Australia-Pilbara Region: Official forum for the Port Hedland Game Fishing Club.

Moderator: Leith Larham

Williamhawk

Some questions for the devs

Post by Williamhawk » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:59 am

Apologies, I think my previous post was in the wrong location. I'll combine my questions into this post:

1) Would you consider doing monthly dev Q&A's on stream or YouTube with some popular FP community streamers? It always is great when devs interact with the community a bit and it helps a lot for the players to realise that they are being heard, that the devs are real people behind the names, and that there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes to make FP work. Alternatively, if not on a stream/YouTube, then maybe just do a regular Q&A session on the forum?

2) Are you in a position to share the updated roadmap now that PS4's version is released? You don't have to give release dates for each update as we know and understand that release dates can change depending on the development process. But it would be great to know what's being worked on, and whether the team is able to bring the updates out now that the console port is complete - which I assume freed up some dev resources now.

3) More specific question: Will we be able to do custom rigging on our spinning setups at some point? Like Texas-rigging, Carolina-rigging, Wacky-rigging, double-shots etc.

4) I think a big question most level-40 players have: will you consider introducing a daily "quest" or objective system so that there is something specific to do at max-level other than just entering competitions? I know the game is mainly about fishing casually and having fun - and we do. But it's always great to have something to aim for or to work towards in addition to just fishing casually.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forum.fishingplanet.com/index.p ... -the-devs/

Brand Storytelling Marketing Examples

Return to “PORT HEDLAND GAME FISHING CLUB, PILBARA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA”